From: Naqerj on
Mike wrote:

>> PF
> Note to self, do not post reply until you have typed it!!
> You do need conformity documents but I don't know if there are date related
> limits. I did notice that the Triumph UK web-site had a scheme to assist
> the process for taking a bike to France, via their French Importers.

The change to registering mopeds in France brought a sudden demand for
conformity documents for these machines. Some of the French clubs made
put downloadable ones on their websites. F'rinstance, Les Mordus du
Galet have the appropriate V´┐ŻloSoleX docs on their wibble. Mayhap other
clubs offer the same sort of thing for bigger bikes?

From: Bear on
In article <4951fdc7$0$18353$ba4acef3(a)>, Mike Ricketts

> My French neighbour used to use his credit card and the automatic barriers
> all winter but always payed cash at a booth in the summer, just to see the
> talent.

That made me chuckle. Lots.

> I have often wondered if there is an old aircraft hangar somewhere with rows
> of dexian racking where they store these girls through the winter.
> If I ever find it Bear, I'll send you the co-ordinates for your Sat-Nav !!

heh. Can't hurt.
2002 Yamaha R1
Saab Aero Sport
Everything I write is merely my personal opinion - it's not fact unless
I claim it to be, and it's not verified unless I quote a source for it.